ARTISTIC AMAZE : STORIES & CREATURES
An exhibition by Nathalie De Zan and featured artists.
After her artistic residency at Sweven Hoboken under the direction of Joe Castelo, Nathalie shown a collection of new and old pieces in a theatrical way. During one night the outlooker was able to explore a space full of creatures, secrets and sweet surprises. For this occasion Leandro Comrie displayed some of his work. Eric Girerd from L’atelier du Chocolat excited the taste buds with some hanging delights. The poet enchanted the sky with words, the sap flown over the arm of the Madone. The creatures danced until the end of the night and the musicians charmed the outllokers’s ears with some unique melodies. A special runway displayed the latest dresses created in collaboration with Nathalie De Zan & Yperlab Paris.
With the contribution of
– Philippe Delage Principal flutist at the New York Chamber Players Orchestra
– Vanessa Perea & Robert Edwards Voice and trombone jazz duo
– Chloe McArthur Dancer
– Ariel Kleinberg Dancer
– Maire McCrea Dancer
– Oksana Horban Dancer
– Leandro Comrie Featured painter
– Walter John Rodriguez Live painting
– Megan Ixim Model
– Matt Hedden Poet
-No! It is a Carmine Attack!
24 x 36 inch – edition of 5
2. In my open Heart there are some colorful paper cuts out
20 x 30 inch – edition of 5
3. The cherry Lobsters are so soft under their shells that they caress the skin like the velvet.
April 12, 2022